What I do as a Health and Wellbeing Champion
I have just signed up as a Health and Wellbeing Champion and wanted to share with you some of the things I have been doing to help others in the role.
- I am using my MH first aider and coach training to help and support my colleagues
- I have set up a social committee to organise events and activities for the department.
- I am promoting walking meetings
- I am setting up random coffee chats
- I will create a “tip of the week” comms to the department relating to health and wellbeing
- I will publicise any relevant training and development.
- I will be encouraging others to sign up.
You can find out more about being a Health and Wellbeing Champion here https://www.futurefocusedfinance.nhs.uk/wellbeing