What is the Women in leadership for NHS Finance network?
The Women in Leadership programme works to improve the gender balance in senior finance roles, ensuring that NHS finance leadership reflects wider society.
Chaired by Zoe Pietrzak, Regional Director of Finance, NHS England (East of England Region), and in collaboration with Nicola Brooks of i&e Professionals – the Women in Leadership for NHS Finance (WiLfF) brings together both women and men working in finance roles across the country who are committed to making NHS finance leadership more reflective of the finance community and populations we serve.
Together, we are working to improve the gender balance in senior finance roles.
Women in leadership for NHS Finance will create a pipeline of ‘ready now’ women through a process of:
- Inspiring (role-modelling)
- Supporting (creating opportunities)
- Breaking down internal barriers to career progression (increasing personal resilience and confidence).
How does the Women in leadership for NHS Finance network operate?
The network is taking a radical approach, and we do not limit ideas or aspirations. It is inclusive and accessible. We listen and learn from those with experience and work to pull each other up as we progress.
The network meets monthly via MS Teams. Guest speakers from the NHS and other sectors are invited to present on specific topics such as career stories, career development skills, new and innovative initiatives and more. Each session is exciting and inspiring and focused on propelling your career forward.
Would you like to join the Women in leadership for NHS Finance network?
If you want more information or want to sign up for Women in leadership for NHS Finance, please contact Nicola at:
The Women in leadership for the NHS Finance network is led by a group of regional leads. You can contact your local lead for more information on the network, including how you can get involved.
Find your rep:
- East of England – Zoe Pietrzak – email@example.com
- London – Sarah Dixon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midlands – Alex Coull – email@example.com & Laura Mills – firstname.lastname@example.org
- North East and Yorkshire – Louise Lowry email@example.com Cathy Kennedy –firstname.lastname@example.org
- North West – Nicola Tamanis – email@example.com
- South East – Neil Smart firstname.lastname@example.org and Zoe Chidwick email@example.com
- South West – Sarah Brampton firstname.lastname@example.org