This application guide will provide you with a background to the framework, it will describe the 16-week EVO Journey and provide you with enough information to decide whether the conditions are right for your Trust to proceed with an application to receive the handbook and supporting materials.
The application process is as follows:
- Download and read the application guide.
- Request an application form
- The application form should take approximately an hour to complete depending on the level of information that you already have available.
- You will receive notification of the suitability assessment outcome within 6-8 weeks after submitting your application
- If your application is successful, all Champions and the three non-clinical Leads will need to sign and return a Schedule and Board Commitment Statement containing key dates for the Journey
- Once your completed statement has been received, the Handbook delivery date will be confirmed and this date will mark the beginning of the EVO Handover with the Trust formally becoming a live EVO Site.
Thank you for your interest in EVO and considering it as your methodology for improving financial efficiency and the quality of patient care in your NHS trust.