NHS Finance Thank You
Thank You Campaign: Put a smile on your colleagues face!
“What really stood out for me was that people working in finance don’t always get much appreciation from their colleagues or managers. One simple but very effective thing we could all do immediately is to start saying ‘thank you’ much more.”
This idea on the One NHS Finance platform has inspired us to start a ‘NHS Finance Thank You’ campaign. It’s easy to say two words, but a real thank you is about much more than two words. Thank you has a power that can bind people together and increase the mental wellbeing of both the thanker and the thanked. It’s known that showing gratitude improves mental and physical health, increases people’s ability to empathise and fosters high self-esteem.
We launched the campaign on Monday 5th July, the same day as the birthday of our wonderful NHS and we have received lots of inspirational messages! Please continue sending us your messages, let us know who you would like to thank and the reasons why, this can be done through email, or if you could send in a short video thanking who you would like to show gratitude to that would be fabulous. We will be having monthly ‘Thank you Thursday’ posts on social media and even competitions! So please send in as many ‘thank yous’ as you like.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or if easier to send videos via mobile, please send to 07900592371.
Find below ready-made FFF Thank You cards to send with a message to your colleagues. Here are some suggestions of messages to help you get started:
- I’ve really enjoyed the opportunity to work closely with you. Thank you for pushing me professionally and for making it such a pleasure to be at work each day.
- Thank you for making so many valuable contributions to our team.
- Thank you for always lending a hand when I need help.
- Thank you for going above and beyond!
- You did a really good job with the recent project. We couldn’t have done it without you.
- I am so proud to work with such a hardworking individual.
- Thank you for being not only a great coworker, but also a true friend.
Gratitude leads to happiness. Happiness is the ultimate positive attitude. Positive attitude begets positive energy, and that is always a good thing.