Designed to support and provide new leaders in their first year in post with the knowledge and skills needed to become a high-performing director; preparing you for the demands and challenges that are faced every day.
Objectives of the programme include:
- System working for new FDs and CFOs
- Operating effectively as part of the executive team
- Corporate governance and accountability as a board member
- Inclusive leadership
- Effective working with clinicians to deliver value
- Delivering to CEO/ board expectations
- Utilising your professional networks
The programme is aimed at first time in post finance directors within NHS organisations. Participants should be working within their first 12 months of the new role whilst undertaking this programme.