In the East of England we have around 580 value makers, meaning that almost half of our finance staff have signed up! This network shares ideas and supports each other through a variety of national, system and organisational events.
East of England Value Maker Forum dates for 2024
- Tuesday 25th June, 11:00 – 12:30
- Thursday 26th September, 11:00 – 12:30
Once the agenda is confirmed you can book to attend the forum here.
If you have missed any of the previous meetings you can access recordings via our YouTube page.
Slides from the previous meeting are also available, email us if you would like a copy sent to you.
East of England System Value Maker Leads
- Sonya Carey – Senior Directorate Accountant, Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Sarah Brisbane – Head of Commissioning and Income, Royal Papworth Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Mike Shimmon –Head of Finance Infrastructure, Mid and South Essex ICB
- Jodi Martin – Senior Strategic Finance Manager, Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Daryl Cockman – Head of Financial Development, East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
- Frances Barnes – Associate Director of ICS Finance – Herts and West Essex ICB
Your system leads works together to shape the regional forum and promote the Value Maker Network. If you are interested in getting involved then please contact us email@example.com