Become a member
Join the network
The National Disabilities Network will take a leading role in developing a more inclusive NHS Finance for colleagues living with a disability, colleagues struggling with mental health and colleagues who are caring for people. The network’s objective is to raise awareness about disabilities and to influence change, if you think this network is for you, get in touch to sign up.Sign up
What does the National Disabilities Network do?
The National Disabilities Network plays a leading role in making NHS Finance a more inclusive place for colleagues living with a disability, experiencing mental health difficulties, or caring for people.
The National Disabilities Network exists to raise awareness of disabilities and to influence change.
What are the objectives of the National Disabilities Network?
The National Disabilities Network has the following objectives:
- Raising awareness of the different abilities of colleagues across organisations
- Influencing change within the workplace and supporting others to overcome the barriers they face
- Providing opportunities for colleagues to talk to others who may be going through similar things
- To create a database of information that will educate colleagues on disabilities and mental health conditions – helping colleagues to understand each other better
- Create a national framework based on surveys around disabilities
Are you interested in joining the National Disabilities Network?
The National Disabilities Network includes individuals from across the finance function who want to participate in discussions and drive the agenda forward. If you want to join the National Disabilities Network, email us at: email@example.com.