Want to know more about becoming a Champion?
Learn everything you need to know about becoming a Health and Wellbeing Champion, understanding the role, what is expected and how you can make a difference.Read more here
We’re excited to launch the London Region Health and Wellbeing Network, aiming to cultivate a culture that champions health and happiness, both on a personal and professional level, throughout the region.
Following a recent survey sent to London’s 45 Health and Wellbeing Champions, we received valuable feedback suggesting the need for a dedicated regional network to support champions in their roles. In response, we are pleased to announce the launch of this network.
Our goal for the London Network is to not only support the national network by assisting regional Health and Wellness champions within their roles, but to also explore opportunities to extend to the wider region.
Moving forward, if you are signed up as a Health and Wellbeing Champion, you will be invited to quarterly regional meetings to provide input, share your thoughts, and help develop local initiatives for your region.
Meeting dates for 2024
- Wednesday 13th March, 14:00 – 15:30
- Wednesday 15th May, 14:00 – 15:00
- Wednesday 17th July, 14:00 – 15:00
- Wednesday 16th October, 14:00 – 15:00
- Chair – Shekh Motin, Deputy Chief Finance Officer, LNWH NHS Trust
- Vice Chair – Keiley Gardner, Finance Manager Reporting & Costing, NELFT NHS FT
- Vice Chair – Lisa Marsh, Head of Finance, Barts Health NHS Trust
Upcoming National events and training dates:
H&W Champion Charter
You can learn all about what it’s like to be a H&W Champion, including the role, objectives, and expectations in our downloadable charter.