Eastern Branch Regional Awards 2023
Eastern Branch Regional Awards 2023 – Announcing our Winners!
We were delighted to receive record numbers of nominations for this year’s Eastern awards. The judges were impressed by both the number and quality of the bids, resulting in very strong shortlists across all six categories.
This year saw the introduction of a new Innovation category, which highlighted the breadth of innovations in our region including innovative uses of technology, ways to improve productivity and a strong theme of environmental sustainability.
The winners were announced at the regional finance conference on 21 February 2023.
Award Nominees and Winners:
We were pleased that so many of our shortlisted finalists were able to attend the conference and receive their coveted finalists badge from Dawn Scrafield, HFMA Eastern Branch Chair and Lee Bond, national HFMA president. The winner of each category is highlighted in bold.
Eastern Student of the Year – kindly sponsored by first intuition
- Kinga Szegedi – Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS FT
- Matthew Lewis – Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS FT
- Rebekah Grainger – Cambridge University Hospitals NHS FT
Eastern Outstanding Contribution – kindly sponsored by Interim Professionals
- Amy Taylor – Cambridge University Hospitals NHS FT
- Debbie Cooper – Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS FT
- Rosie Thornton – Royal Papworth Hospital NHS FT
- Sarah Brisbane – Royal Papworth Hospital NHS FT
- Stephanie Gould – East Suffolk & North Essex NHS FT
Eastern Champion of Diversity – kindly sponsored by One NHS Finance
- The finance team at Royal Papworth Hospital NHS FT
- Team Access Accountancy
- Yim Tsang – East Suffolk & North Essex NHS FT
Eastern Finance Team of the Year – kindly sponsored by Venn Group
- East Suffolk & North Essex NHS FT
- NHS Norfolk & Waveney ICB
- Royal Papworth Hospital NHS FT
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHST
Eastern Team Player of the Year – kindly sponsored by the Skills Development Network
- Alan Dawson – Norfolk Community Health & Care NHST
- Taylor Hall – Cambridge University Hospitals NHS FT
- Zara Crowe – Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS FT
Eastern Innovation Award – kindly sponsored by Channel 3
- James Anderson – Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital NHS FT
- Declan Nugent & Carol Roberts – NHSE/PrescQipp
- Norfolk & Waveney ICS providers
Congratulations to all our winners, shortlisted entries and nominees!