The Invoice Processing Team need to improve processing and query resolution speed because otherwise invoice backlogs build up creating delays in payment to suppliers.
How might we make initial validation faster so that invoices without query can be paid quickly?
How might we use the system differently so that queries can be easily tracked and chased up appropriately?
How might we use the system differently so that summary reporting and reconciliation can be done faster and with more targeted information for customers?
- Bi weekly invoice reporting to customers.
- Standard query outputs to all Suppliers.
- Clear targeted daily work plans to teams.
- Improved performance as a processing team and improved relationships with customers and Suppliers.
- A reduction in volumes of unpaid invoices.
- Faster payment of validated invoices without query.
- More visibility of volumes and query meaning less ad hoc urgent requests.
- Reduction in contact from Suppliers chasing payment.
- Reduction in ad hoc reporting queries from customer management accounts teams.