The Counter Fraud Team needs to transform the Counter Fraud Service to become more agile and utilise online resources because otherwise there will be a detrimental effect on the Counter Fraud culture at the Trust, due to the working environment constraints of the COVID-19 pandemic.
How might we transform the Counter Fraud Service to be more agile so that the Trust can maintain its strong Counter Fraud culture?
- Quarterly meeting with our key departments.
- Up-to-date fraud risk assessments for key departments.
- Microsoft Teams presentations with embedded Slido quizzes.
- Employees are more readily contacting the Counter Fraud Team when they have suspicions of fraud, bribery or corruption.
- Employees are more trusting of the Counter Fraud Team as they have more confidence in getting their concerns raised and dealt with.
- The Trust is more aware of its local counter fraud risks and what is in place to mitigate them.