The NHS South East Finance Academy has been set up to support the delivery of the One NHS Finance programmes locally. We want everyone in the region have access to all the tools, networks and development opportunities to help you realise your potential and to advance on the career ladder if you want to. We’ve set up 5 regional workstreams to support this:
- Skills Development
- Future-Focused Finance
- Innovation & Thinking Ahead
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
All NHS Finance Staff are invited to contribute to each with their experiences, take their learning back to their organisations and to ensure we deliver the overall objectives of the work streams and the Academy as a whole.
Why should I get involved?
The Regional Academy enables you:
- To connect with colleagues in the regional and nationally
- To create personal development plans and support you in achieving these goals
- Mobilise a path up the career ladder
- Improve Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in our Finance departments.
- Helps managers to support their staff in meeting career goals, and to develop a talented and diverse pipeline for future leadership roles
- Help to improve NHS sustainability
- Share best practice and learning across the region.
And the great news is that it is all free! There is no cost to staff for participating in any of the National or Regional professional development opportunities on offer.
The South East Finance Leadership Council oversees the delivery of the Regional Finance Academy.
Chair of the South East Finance Academy and Chief Finance and Resources Officer / Deputy Chief Executive Kent and Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust
Head of South East Finance Academy
South East Representative on the Finance Leadership Council and Chief Finance Officer, NHS Kent and Medway ICB
Chief Finance Officer at Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Director of Operational Finance, Frimley NHS FT
Chief Financial Officer, University Hospitals Sussex
Chief Finance Officer, Hampshire and Isle of Wight Integrated Care Board
Deputy Director of Finance, NHS England – South East Region
Head of Education and Professional Development, HFMA
Chief Finance Officer, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
Chief Finance Officer, NHS Sussex
Finance Management Graduate Trainee, Hampshire Integrated Care Board