Applications are now closed
Applications for 2024 will open later this year
Register your interest in taking part in future cohorts.Register your interest
Who is this development programme for?
This CIMA programme provides an opportunity and extra support for individuals in achieving full CIMA qualification by using their experience to apply for examination exemptions. This process fast-tracks an individual’s process on their CIMA qualification journey. This is particularly useful for those who may have been disadvantaged or found it difficult to sit exams to date, for e.g.:
- Childcare or carer responsibility
- Unrecognised non-UK based professional exams
- Lack of funding (employer or personal)
- Lack of relevant job opportunities (systemic, demographic, or social)
- Disadvantaged background due to education, demographic or social and cultural factors
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED – Register your interest in the programme here.
- Read through the Programme Guide and Appendices located at the bottom of this page
- Complete the application form and Appendices, ensuring you convert these to PDF when saving
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your eligibility for this programme will be assessed by an experienced panel, consisting of senior
NHS finance professionals, and a CIMA Services Relation Manager – find out more in our programme guide below.
If you have any questions about the programme or application process, please contact email@example.com and one of the team will be happy to help you
CIMA fast-track programme guide for NHS Finance applicants.Find it here
Includes the application form, self assessment checklist declarations, and evidence sheets for your application submission.Download it here
Appendix A (for reference only)
A handy checklist of all the Finance Core and Technical Competencies to help you with your application. This is for your reference only, and does not need to be submitted.Download it here
CIMA-Fast Track Programme Q&A Webinar
Watch our Q&A sesssion about the programme hereWatch here