About the event
Our next Demystifying NHS Finance takes place on the 25th January.
This event is CPD accredited and you will receive a certificate on completion of the event.
Topics covered on the day:
- Introduction to NHS finance
- Introduction to commissioning in the NHS
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS – Acute
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS – Mental Health
- Business Cases
- Introduction to Clinical Coding
- Understanding Budgets and spreadsheets
- Introduction to funding in General Practice
- Introduction to the Model Health System – a data driven improvement tool that enables benchmarking of quality and productivity
- Question and answer session
Please note that there are only 10 spaces per organisation available.
Plenary sessions will take place in the morning and for those wanting to learn more about certain topics within NHS Finance we will have workshops on offer in the afternoon which you can book onto, details TBC.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2022 - 9:30 TO 12:30
Go To Event