About the event
This Event is now Fully Booked!
This event is CPD accredited and you will receive a certificate on completion of the event.
Topics covered on the day:
- Introduction to NHS finance
- Introduction to commissioning in the NHS
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS – Acute
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS – Mental Health
- Business Cases
- Introduction to Clinical Coding
- Understanding Budgets and spreadsheets
- Introduction to funding in General Practice
- Introduction to the Model Health System – a data driven improvement tool that enables benchmarking of quality and productivity
- Question and answer session
Please note that there are only 10 spaces per organisation available.
Plenary sessions will take place in the morning and for those wanting to learn more about certain topics within NHS Finance we have the following workshops on offer in the afternoon which you can book onto (one from 13.15-14.15 and one from 14.30-15.30).
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2021 - 09:30 TO 12:30
Go To Event