About the event
Health and Wellbeing Champions play an essential role in fostering a climate of positive mental wellbeing within their organisation. As well as building understanding of mental wellbeing, we focus on how to use solution-based questioning to coach and support individuals to make positive wellbeing choices or access timely and appropriate professional help and support should they need it.
- Deepen understanding of mental wellbeing.
- Understand the relationship between pressure, stress and performance.
- Recognise the signs, symptoms and triggers of unhealthy stress.
- Share tools and techniques to support and improve mental wellbeing.
- Lead confident coaching conversations to support wellbeing.
- Create and nurture a climate of wellbeing in your organisation.
- Sign post simple, straight-forward support.
Please note this session is exclusively for members of the FFF Health and Wellbeing Champion Network and is limited to 20 people. If you would like to book on or join the network, please email email@example.com
MONDAY, 20TH JUNE, 2022 - 14:00 TO 15:30
Go To Event