This Event is now fully booked, apologies for any inconvenience.
Sessions for this event are listed below:
No events to show
- A mysterious treasure chest has been recovered from the bottom of the ocean. It is encrusted in coral and barnacles, and some say it comes from the mythical city of Atlantis…
- The chest has a strange ancient padlock that requires a 7 letter combination code.
- Playing in teams of between 4-8, you will have 45 mins to solve a series of puzzles and crack the code to the chest.
- The question is, which team will get their hands on the treasure first?
How it works
- The Atlantean Chest is a 60 minute virtual escape game.
- Your Gamesmaster will give you a full brief before you begin.
- The game content is delivered online via a web link that will be provided by your Gamemaster in the chat function of Zoom
- You will be divided into teams randomly on the day, unless otherwise communicated.
- All puzzles can be solved without leaving the home.
- You will just need a pen, paper and maybe the odd household item or two...