This interactive online event will showcase peer reviewed and published innovations from the first two Cohorts of the Finance Innovation Forum's Innovation Programme.
Sessions for this event are listed below:
No events to show
In September 2021 the Finance Innovation Forum launched the Innovation Programme and invited all NHS Finance Teams to submit their innovations for peer review. Alongside keynote speakers, this interactive online event will showcase peer reviewed and published innovations from the first two Cohorts of the programme, and give participants the chance to ask questions to the innovators. You can view the agenda for the event here.
- Jenny Ehrhardt, Group Chief Finance Officer, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust & Chair of the Finance Innovation Forum
- Claire Liddy, Managing Director of Innovation, Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- James Davis, Chief Innovation Officer, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Wendy Tindale OBE, Director of Innovation, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Peer reviewed innovators soon to be announced from the Innovation Programme