This event aims to educate clinicians in how to navigate the new financial environment and the importance of financial training to all NHS professionals.
Sessions for this event are listed below:
No events to show
Topics covered on the day:
- Introduction to NHS finance
- Introduction to commissioning in the NHS
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS – Acute
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS – Mental Health
- Business Cases
- Introduction to Clinical Coding
- Understanding Budgets and spreadsheets
- Introduction to funding in General Practice
- Introduction to the Model Health System – a data driven improvement tool that enables benchmarking of quality and productivity
- Question and answer session
You can view the agenda here. Please note that this is a draft agenda and is subject to change.
Please note that there are only 10 spaces per organisation available.
Plenary sessions will take place in the morning and for those wanting to learn more about certain topics within NHS Finance we will have workshops on offer in the afternoon which you can book onto.