This practical and interactive series will build delegates’ awareness, knowledge and understanding of the key principles of health and wellbeing. Participants will discover how to inspire and motivate colleagues and peers to make informed choices leading to healthier, happier lives.
13:30PM – 04 July
When registering for this event you are booking onto both of the below sessions. Please note this sessions is exclusively for members of the FFF Health and Wellbeing Champion Network and is limited to 20 people.Online
Session 1Mon 04 Jul 13:30 BST - Mon 04 Jul 16:45 BSTOnline
Session 2Wed 13 Jul 09:30 BST - Wed 13 Jul 11:30 BSTOnline
Event is fullJoin waiting list
- PD hours: 5
Sessions for this event are listed below:
Wellbeing Champions play a pivotal role in creating a culture of wellbeing in their organisation. But the role can be demanding and, to thrive, they need the space and time to reflect and refresh. This bespoke series gives wellbeing Champions the opportunity to reflect, share and build confidence in their role.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Inspire and Support colleagues and peers to make informed choices and get their health and wellbeing back on track.
- Recognise the different aspects health and wellbeing and how to positively influence these.
- Support colleagues and peers to overcome challenges and follow through with desired changes
- Build rapport and trust with others as a respected champion of Health and Wellbeing
The outcome for this session includes:
- Review progress so far: What’s working well? What are the blocks?
- Recognise the positive impact on both individuals and the organisation.
- Share experiences and challenges and offer tips and guidance.
- Identify trends within the organisation.
- Explore how Wellbeing champions are building a positive mental wellbeing culture.