Time: 09.30 - 16.30 | This is a comprehensive event designed to educate healthcare professionals and managers who do not have a finance background about the basics of NHS Finance.
- 09:30AM – 18 JuneOnline
- CPD hours: 7
Sessions for this event are listed below:
The agenda for this event covers the following topics:
- Introduction to NHS Finance
- Introduction to Commissioning in the NHS
- Introduction Procurement for Clinicians
- Journey to an Integrated Care System
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS - Acute
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS - Mental Health
- Introduction to Clinical Coding
- Introduction to Primary Care Finance
- Understanding Budgets and Spreadsheets
- Business Cases
The morning session is compulsory, but you are free to leave and return in the afternoon, depending on which sessions are of relevance to you.
You can view a copy of the agenda here. Please note that this is a draft agenda and is subject to change and finalising.