This is a comprehensive event designed to educate healthcare professionals and managers who do not have a finance background about the basics of NHS Finance. The morning session is compulsory, but you are free to leave and return in the afternoon, depending on which sessions are of relevance to you.
- 09:30AM – 08 NovemberOnline
- CPD hours: 7
Sessions for this event are listed below:
The agenda for this event covers the following topics:
- Introduction to NHS Finance
- Introduction to Commissioning in the NHS
- Introduction Procurement for Clinicians
- Journey to an Integrated Care System
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS - Acute
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS - Mental Health
- Introduction to Clinical Coding
- Introduction to Primary Care Finance
- Understanding Budgets and Spreadsheets
- Business Cases
You can view a copy of the agenda here. Please note that this is a draft agenda and is subject to change and finalising.