Health and Wellbeing Champion Training - Cohort 3
This practical and interactive series will build awareness, knowledge and understanding of the key principles of health and wellbeing. Participants will discover how to inspire and motivate colleagues and peers to make informed choices leading to healthier, happier lives.
09:30AM – 11 SeptemberOnline
Sessions for this event are listed below:
First session: Monday 11th September, 9:30 - 12:45
By the end of the first session, you will be able to:
- Inspire and support colleagues and peers to make informed choices and get their health and wellbeing back on track.
- Recognise the different aspects health and wellbeing and how to positively influence these.
- Support colleagues and peers to overcome challenges and follow through with desired changes.
- Build rapport and trust with others as a respected champion of Health and Wellbeing.
Second networking session: Monday 16th October, 9:30 - 11:30
The outcome for this session includes:
- Review progress so far: What’s working well? What are the blocks?
- Recognise the positive impact on both individuals and the organisation.
- Share experiences and challenges and offer tips and guidance.
- Identify trends within the organisation.
- Explore how Health and Wellbeing champions are building a positive mental wellbeing culture.