Finance Leaders Network 'In Conversation with... Simon Worthington'
As part of the series of workshops ‘In conversation with...’ various NHS board members including Finance Directors, Chief Executives, Medical Directors and Non-Executives will offer insights and share experience on their careers.
Sessions for this event are listed below:
No events to show
We are excited to confirm that we will be running a session with Simon Worthington, Finance Director at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
Simon has thirty four years experience in NHS Finance and here is an insight into his career so far:
- Introduced working day one reporting to NHS finance
- Driven improvement in some of the most financially challenged organisations in the country
- Named as the HFMA Finance Director of the Year 2015 for his leadership of the financial turnaround at Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- Co- designer of the awarding winning “Aligned Incentive Contract”
- Acted, on behalf of NHSI, as a Finance Improvement Director for a Trust in Financial Special Measures
- Promoted the development of One NHS Finance
- Chairs the Future Focused Finance work stream in One NHS Finance
Simon is a strong advocate for staff engagement and clinical leadership on finance and with his varied experience will be an interesting and engaging conversation not to be missed! Exclusively for members of our Finance Leaders Network.