Health and Wellbeing Champions Training - Cohort 2
This practical and interactive half day will build delegates’ awareness, knowledge and understanding of the key principles of health and wellbeing. Participants will discover how to inspire and motivate colleagues and peers to make informed choices leading to healthier, happier lives.
Sessions for this event are listed below:
No events to show
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Inspire and Support colleagues and peers to make informed choices and get their health and wellbeing back on track.
- Recognise the different aspects health and wellbeing and how to positively influence these.
- Support colleagues and peers to overcome challenges and follow through with desired changes
- Build rapport and trust with others as a respected champion of Health and Wellbeing
Please note this sessions is exclusively for members of the FFF Health and Wellbeing Champion Network and is limited to 15 people. If you would like to join the network, please email email@example.com
There will be a follow up session after this and the details are outlined below.
Wellbeing Champions play a pivotal role in creating a culture of wellbeing in their organisation. But the role can be demanding and, to thrive, they need the space and time to reflect and refresh. This bespoke workshop gives wellbeing Champions the opportunity to reflect, share and build confidence in their role.
The outcomes for this course include:
- Review progress so far: What’s working well? What are the blocks?
- Recognise the positive impact on both individuals and the organisation.
- Share experiences and challenges and offer tips and guidance.
- Identify trends within the organisation.
- Explore how Wellbeing champions are building a positive mental wellbeing culture.
This session will be held on Thursday 17th February, 10:00 – 12:00, please ensure when signing up that you are available to attend both sessions.