CIMA Accelerated Programme
A programme that provides an opportunity to gain a full CIMA qualification with exam exemptions depending on your finance experience.
The CIMA Accelerated Programme offers the possibility to omit certain exams in the CIMA syllabus based on your professional experience. It is a way to qualify as a chartered professional accountant by sitting less exams than you would if you went through the traditional CIMA route.
We hosted a webinar with CIMA on 23 November 2021 to run through the programme and application process, and for you to have all your questions answered. Please find the recording here: CIMA Webinar
The programme is aimed at:
This is particularly useful for those who may have been disadvantaged, or found it difficult to sit exams to date.
Your eligibility for this programme would be assessed by an experienced panel, consisting of three senior
NHS finance professionals, and a CIMA Services Relation Manager – find out more in our programme guide below.
- Read through the Programme Guide and Appendices located at the bottom of this page
- Complete the checklists and application form provided in the Appendices, ensuring you convert these to PDF when saving
- Submit your application to email@example.com by 5pm Monday 6th December 2021
- Each application will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the panel ahead of being confirmed to the programme
- Monday 6th December 2021 – applications close
- December 2021 – January 2022 – NHS selection and CIMA approval
- Operational case study: 14th February 2022 – Official Programme Start dates
- Management case study: 1st February 2022 – official Programme starts dates
- Operational case study:11th-13th May 2022 – First Exams
- Management case study:18th-20th May 2022 – First Exams
If you have any questions about the programme or application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be happy to help you.